Posted to sci.electronics.repair
kip

Default Ps36125

Well I guess my 38 yrs as a CET and working factory
service for RCA when they had factory service does not count.
Not to mention I work on these 6 days a week.
Get A Life Fella.

kip
"Mr. Land" wrote in message
oups.com...
I would guess that kip, after reading your original post, based his
suggestion on an estimation that you probably do not have the
background required to fix this yourself.

That's would I would conclude, and I'd make the same recommendation.
If you really don't know what you're doing, and/or don't have the
proper tools, you could do more harm than good (to the TV and to
yourself!)

Regards,

- another Kip