Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
CanopyCo

Default OT-- Any of you guys using a "man purse"?

John Husvar wrote:
In article .com,
"CanopyCo" wrote:

Cliff wrote:
On 14 Mar 2006 08:34:02 -0800, "CanopyCo" wrote:

Now am looking at one to hold my billfold so that it is more
comfortable to carry by making a pocket for it on my belt.

Pickpockets.
Safest place is in a front pocket IIRC.
--
Cliff

There is no pocket on my jeans that will be harder to get into then my
leather pouch with a fastened flap wore on the front of my belt next to
my buckle.

No one touches that area of me and is not noticed immediately.
Not that I allow anyone that close to me anyway.
I don't do pressing crowds.

BTW
$20 in $1 bills thrown in the air is pretty good at distracting muggers
while one runs away at high speed screaming like a little girl.

Well, one could shoot them as they scramble for the bills, but,
regrettably, baiting game is illegal in some locales.

Exactly.
Way to much paperwork involved in shooting them (as much as I would
prefer that direction, it would commonly just get me in trouble with
the larger gang in the area called LEO).

And on the subject: Every year, after a two-week-long SCA event, I have
to get used to distributing all the junk I kept easily in a pouch around
my body again.

That is the civil war reenacting isn't it?
They used to have some really nice pouches for ammo and such back then.
Any idea where I can get a reproduction now days?