Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Hansen

Default Using a Wind Turbine to supplement a conventional oil fired central heating system

On 15 Mar 2006 15:20:20 -0800 someone who may be
wrote this:-

If the house concerned has more than one room then the hot air has
to be moved between the rooms somehow.

Now theres what I call a challenge.

I don't call it a challenge. However, doing this involves ductwork,
fans (probably) and control systems. What that means is that it is
not as simple as cutting a hole in the side of the house and what
that also means is that there are some costs and energy inputs to
consider.

Barns are (generally) different to houses.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh