Posted to misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house
AllEmailDeletedImmediately

Default Dishwashers Question

"Cindi" wrote in message
ups.com...
We have a Frigidaire Gallery dishwasher that we've had about 8 years.
It has worked satisfactorily for the most part but recently the top
rack keeps falling off the tracks and we're tired of fighting with it,
treating it gingerly, and struggling to fix it. My husband says we
overload it... my thought is that it's MADE for glassware, mugs, etc. I
should be able to fill that entire rack with glasses etc. and it should
not fall off the tracks. Why should I limit it to only Tupperware or
other very lightweight things? That's just ridiculous.

We're shopping for a new dishwasher, he found one almost identical on
sale for a very good price but I'm leery of buying it again.

Does anyone else have similar problems with the top racks? Is this a
universal problem? Or am I right and I should purchase a different
mfr., maybe Kenmore which CR has rated very highly.

never had the top rack come off my dishwasher.