Posted to rec.woodworking
Odinn

Default Poll: Feedback/opinions on CNC router kit idea

On 3/14/2006 8:14 AM Morris Dovey mumbled something about the following:
Odinn (in ) said:

| Oh yeah, one more thought. Any chance of making this a bit larger,
| say 18x18 or 24x24?

Sure. Tell me a bit about what you want to do with it and I'll be
happy to quote.

I have no idea what I want to do with one yet, as I can't even get into
my shop to come up with any ideas of what I want to do (my daughter and
her fiance have been getting furniture together to get a place of their
own, and my shop happens to be the storage area for all of it).

Mostly what I'm thinking about is signs and cabinet door panels. Who
knows what else I would think of if I had the capabilities.

--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS BS ???

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never
worshiped anything but himself." -- Sir Richard Francis Burton

Reeky's unofficial homepage ...
http://www.reeky.org
'03 FLHTI ........... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/ElectraGlide
'97 VN1500D ......... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/VulcanClassic