Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
pyotr filipivich

Default OT-- Any of you guys using a "man purse"?

Okay, so I'm late and catching up, but Gunner
wrote on Tue, 14 Mar 2006 07:29:26 GMT in rec.crafts.metalworking :
On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 05:51:14 +0000, (DoN.
Nichols) wrote:

According to Randy Replogle :
I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?

I have a belt-mounted leather pouch which contains calculators
(scientific and computer math types), pens, checkbooks, lots of small
screwdrivers, tire pressure gauge, pin vise, and several 6" steel
rules.

The cell phone (when I take it with me) lives in another belt
pouch, custom to it. Another belt pouch has the Gerber "switchblade
pliers", and yet another leather holster contains a Mini MagLite sized
LED flashlight. My keys also hang from a carabiner on my belt.

As should be obvious -- I'm not out to win fashion awards. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

Crom.....you got more **** than Batman!!

He should go with a similar scheme to batman: pouches on a belt.

Or grab a trick from Uncle Samuel: Load Bearing Equipment. Comes in
Desert Tan, Dark Green and the ever popular Formal Eveningwear Black (goes
with just about everything.)

I used to just carry everything in a variation of book bag with
shoulder strap. But even then, there was more stuff being carried than
used. "The twelve tribes of Israel took less with them when they left
Egypt!"

tschus
pyotr

--
Pyotr Filipivich, sometimes Owl.
With a tight organization with a clear doctrine, coupled with