Posted to alt.home.repair
Edwin Pawlowski

Default looking for corded drill opinions - Dewalt and Milwaukee

wrote in message
oups.com...
I love my wife but would rather have two tools than one tool and a
dinner.

I like the dinner idea - thanks, Ed. It's my wife's overtime pay
that'll be buying the tool, so I think that would be a wiser choice
than 2 tools. From what I can see on their website, it looks like the
Dewalt has a Jacobs keyless chuck - from what I've heard, I think
that's good. Is Jacobs a specific brand, or just a type of chuck?
Thanks,
Andy

Jacobs is the brand. They make some of the best chucks available, but also
have some cheapies. Try it out and see what you think. It may even be the
same as the Milwaukee. The DeWalt rebuilt stuff is not really rebuilt in
99% of the cases. It is in most cases, the exact same tool sold through an
outlet store at a lower price making it a very good value.