Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Mills \(aka Set Square\)

Default Chair repair

Peter Andrews wrote:

My first thought is to glue it all back together again but it seems
to be asking a lot of glue to hold the braces in place if one of the
legs isn't *very* firmly fixed in place under the seat.

Any ideas?

--
Mike Barnes

Not yet got any but next time I order from Axminster...

http://www.axminster.co.uk/product-V...Glue-22462.htm

This stuff looks ok if you need to fix it without dismantling it.

Otherwise, if you *can* dismantle it and then re-assemble it using PVA glue,
that would be better - provided the joints are not *too* slack.
--
Cheers,
Roger