Ryan

Default OT - 'Super Hot' boiler question

I had some time to look at the boiler today. I was wrong on the time it
takes before the unit shuts off the gas flow.

When the unit is powered up, the piezo fires and the boiler lites for 2 - 3
seconds. Then it shuts off. It will continue to re-lite, but the time it
runs is the same. Sure sounds like a sensor, as you folks have indicated.
Now I will search for some paperwork on troubleshooting it.

Ryan

"Ryan" wrote in message
news9Kjb.19453$S_.8605@clgrps13...
Thanks to everyone who has posted so far... I will have a close look at it
this morning and see if I can find some literature...

RB

"Greg O" wrote in message

"Jon Elson" wrote in message

Ryan wrote:

two possibilities. One is that the flame sensor is bad, and is not
telling the safety
control that the flame has lit.

My bet too. You can just clean the sensor with fine emery cloth and try

it
again.
Greg