Posted to alt.home.repair
Stormin Mormon

Default Gas furnace replacement

First, the price sounds high. I'm in western NYS, and my boss gets
about two grand for a 80% furnace, and not much more for the
humidifier.

Like folks say, the humidifier doesn't add much work when done at the
same time. And the 90% furnace is an excellent idea.

I live in NY state. When it's winter, and there is snow on the ground,
there is a definite need for humidity in houses. And in summer, there
is a definite need for dehumidifying.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

wrote in message
oups.com...
I can not imagine why anyone in any east coast location would want a
humidifier, ever. It's already too humid here year round.