Posted to alt.home.repair
Donna

Default Tankless Water Heaters

"mwlogs" wrote in message
. ..
Hi Group,

I did some Googling, and read a bunch on the issue of tankless water
heaters but didn't get a good feeling for whether one would be the right
choice for my brother and sister-in-law. Here's their situation:

snip

I can't tell you whether a tankless heater is right for your brother and
sister in law. I can tell you that in our situation (central new england,
two kids, older home) it was NOT feasible for us. When we bought our
house, we were initially excited about the fact that there was a tankless
system, but after a year of lukewarm showers and not being able to wash in
hot enough water, we just had a tank put in. That works *much* better for
us.

HTH

Donna