Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

Default OT-- Any of you guys using a "man purse"?

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 07:51:27 -0800, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 11:43:18 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Nick
Hull quickly quoth:

$20 in ammo aimed at the mugger works better

No, that would be considered an vicious execution which would make the
public wince at the sight of you. A buck's worth of ammo (a single,
well-placed round through the heart oughta do 'er) would be a good
low-key strategy with a better outcome for the potential muggee.

Dang, Larry, I don't know where you're buying ammo, but I'm sure glad I
have a Dillon. Wouldn't use it for CCW ammo (if my state allowed
it...grrr...) but a buck a round?!?!? What's your carry gun, a .50 BMG?