Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

Default OT-- Any of you guys using a "man purse"?

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 17:24:12 -0800, wrote:
On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 17:07:47 -0500, Spehro Pefhany
wrote:

$100 or so in small bills, other useless pocket litter, a few expired
cards etc.

That's just sad.
So now we're giving scumbags low hanging fruit for what reason again?

I'm guessing that it's a case of "put the real wallet somewhere hard to
get to so they go for the decoy". That said, I'm guessing that werever
it is that they need to think like this, honest people are the only ones
not carrying concealed weapons. Just a guess. Criminals aren't as bold
when they know that their potential victims just might be able to fight
back effectively.