Rex Tincher

Default OT, Sorta-LED flashlights...

On 16 Oct 2003 09:58:52 GMT, wrote:

snip
(OTOH, the standby light is just about right for hitting the toilet at
night without hurting your eyes,

snip

If you make a lanyard out of fishing line for your LED microlight,
then you can loop the lanyard through a shirt buttonhole. Gravity
causes the light to point in the proper direction, hands-free. Of
course this doesn't work with the lights that only have a mometary
switch.

--
"And I can't describe how I felt when I picked up that rifle,
loaded it into my little car, and drove home. It seemed so