Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Brent Philion

Default What plug for 3 phase?

Jerry Foster wrote:
"Martin H. Eastburn" wrote in message

Go to a local ELECTRICAL supply house. The place where the trades buy

their parts.

Home depot etc won't have 3-phase - they want to build houses.

So look in the yellow pages for a supply house and visit - they typically

have an

inventory to pick out of boxes.... they have 3 phase in all voltages and

currents.

They are normally happy to help when the desk is low traffic - money is

money.

Don't but in when the local city power guy walks in and wants to spend 10

Grand.

Martin

Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member

Alex wrote:

What is a standard or most common plug/receptacle type for 3 phase
240V motor 2 H.P. ?

News==----

Newsgroups

=----

Hey, Martin... You been in Texas too long already... I've bought lots of 3
phase stuff at Home Depot... And also, I believe, at Orchard Supply...

Jerry

home depot here is canada doesn't know that there are 2nd and 3rd phases =)

No stock in 3ph