Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
John Husvar

Default OT-- Any of you guys using a "man purse"?

In article .com,
"CanopyCo" wrote:

Cliff wrote:
On 14 Mar 2006 08:34:02 -0800, "CanopyCo" wrote:

Now am looking at one to hold my billfold so that it is more
comfortable to carry by making a pocket for it on my belt.

Pickpockets.
Safest place is in a front pocket IIRC.
--
Cliff

There is no pocket on my jeans that will be harder to get into then my
leather pouch with a fastened flap wore on the front of my belt next to
my buckle.

No one touches that area of me and is not noticed immediately.
Not that I allow anyone that close to me anyway.
I don't do pressing crowds.

BTW
$20 in $1 bills thrown in the air is pretty good at distracting muggers
while one runs away at high speed screaming like a little girl.

Well, one could shoot them as they scramble for the bills, but,
regrettably, baiting game is illegal in some locales.

And on the subject: Every year, after a two-week-long SCA event, I have
to get used to distributing all the junk I kept easily in a pouch around
my body again.