Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

Default Rough-In After Concrete Poured

On 11 Mar 2006 04:08:36 -0800, wrote:

Personally, for a 6 foot run, I'd probably open the concrete, and avoid
the ejector pump setup that has a lot more maintenance/reliability
issues over the life of the house. And I'd do it sooner, rather than
later. If the concrete is only a few days old, it's still not as hard
as concrete that has had a month to cure.

When I was on the standard tour of the Panama Canal, the guide talked
about this, how the locks were harder every year. By 1970 or earlier,
if a big ship ran into the lock wall, it was the ship that got
damaged.(low budget trip, guys. 150 dollars airfare plus 3 dollars a
day.)