Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols

Default OT-- Any of you guys using a "man purse"?

According to Larry Jaques :
On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 07:29:26 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
quickly quoth:

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 05:51:14 +0000, (DoN.
Nichols) wrote:

[ ... ]

LED flashlight. My keys also hang from a carabiner on my belt.

[ ... ]

Crom.....you got more **** than Batman!!

[ ... ]

You forgot to ask "Is that a real carabiner, or a Searz carabiner?"

Actually, those are Home Depot fake (small) carabiners. But I
do have real carabiners, where I am more concerned about the
load-carrying capability. The fake ones are nice for hanging keys from
my belt, at least. :-)

(And I doubt there are many readers of this newsgroup who are real
fashion plates, Don. Hell, I keep clothes around so long that some
of my 70s shorts are back in style. Wanna by a pair of gently used OP
wide-wale corduroy shorts?)

Hmm ... I no longer fit into my 70s clothes -- but I probably
still have some of them around. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
(too) near Washington D.C. |