Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.electronics.repair
Ned Simmons

Default Small fuses? Mastech HY3005

In article , ignoramus4546
@NOSPAM.4546.invalid says...
On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 16:42:07 GMT, Keith Marshall wrote:
So... What are those fuses that are slightly smaller than regular
little Buss fuses sold at Ace hardware etc.

There is a 5 x 20mm variety. Radio Shack sells them if you can't find them
anywhere else.

Sounds about right, I will try to check out RS. Thanks.

There are also 5x25 & 5x30mm fuses. Not as common as 5x20mm, but check
to make sure before you go shopping. If you have trouble finding them
locally and/or aren't in a hurry, email me the amperage and if I have
them I'll stick a few in an envelope. I used to use a lot of 5x25mm in
control panels in modular fuse holders, but these days I can buy circuit
breakers for only a few dollars more than the fuse holders.

Ned Simmons