Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B

Default OT - IEDs

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
oups.com...
"There are some very good wmv files of a chain cannon used on
insurgents
placing an IED. Range, 4,000 yards. 30mm chain cannon recoil
9,000# sending out an explosive projectile at up to 300 rounds per
minute.

Entertaining.

Steve "

So are you saying that we need to place chain cannons along every road
in Iraq?

Even if you could (which of course you can't), how would that fix the
problem?

TMT

I am confused. Are you asking if I said what I said or if I said something
different than what I said, or if what you heard is what you think I said,
or what I said is what you think you heard, or what I said wasn't what I
said, or what I said wasn't what I meant, or what I meant wasn't what I
said,

OR,

that I said, "Hey, have a look at this."

You can see the source of my confusion.

Steve