Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
J. Clarke

Default OT-- Any of you guys using a "man purse"?

Gunner wrote:

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 05:23:11 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 07:29:26 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
quickly quoth:

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 05:51:14 +0000, (DoN.
Nichols) wrote:

I have a belt-mounted leather pouch which contains calculators
(scientific and computer math types), pens, checkbooks, lots of small
screwdrivers, tire pressure gauge, pin vise, and several 6" steel
rules.

The cell phone (when I take it with me) lives in another belt
pouch, custom to it. Another belt pouch has the Gerber "switchblade
pliers", and yet another leather holster contains a Mini MagLite sized
LED flashlight. My keys also hang from a carabiner on my belt.

As should be obvious -- I'm not out to win fashion awards. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

Crom.....you got more **** than Batman!!

You forgot to ask "Is that a real carabiner, or a Searz carabiner?"

(And I doubt there are many readers of this newsgroup who are real
fashion plates, Don. Hell, I keep clothes around so long that some
of my 70s shorts are back in style. Wanna by a pair of gently used OP
wide-wale corduroy shorts?)

I still holding out for my Neru jackets to be fashionable again. (and
yes..they still fit. Sorta )

I donated mine to Goodwill a while back when I tried one on and found that I
could get my arm about halfway down the sleeve.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate