Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default OT - IEDs

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 12:31:06 GMT, Ignoramus4546
wrote:

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 08:15:00 GMT, Gunner wrote:
On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 02:32:43 GMT, Ignoramus19490
wrote:

On 13 Mar 2006 16:53:40 -0800, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
How would you approach this problem...any thoughts?

I would apologize to Iraqis and leave Iraq.

One would assume you would also return Saddam to power, donate some
brand new wood chippers, build a couple childrens prisons and give all
the surviving Baathists and Feyadeen brand new Delta cordless drills
and Forstner bits just the right size to drill knee caps?

It does not look like Iraq is experiencing a lack of torture
instruments. As for returning Saddam to power, and generally returning
to the pre-2003 status quo, it is more of a fantasy than reality.

I would say that apologizing to Iraqis and packing up and leaving is a
fantasy also.

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3