Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Halmarack

Default on-line examples of CH & DHW schematics?

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 13:00:46 -0000, "Roger Mills \(aka Set Square\)"

Mike Halmarack wrote:

I want to draw my house's existing and proposed plumbing layout. Some
examples would be a big help, especially when it comes to the various
valves pumps coils and heat exchangers. I'm not averse to a trip to
the library if necessary though.
TIA

I don't know how exotic you want it to be! You can find simple generic
schematics for several different control 'plans' on the Honeywell site at
http://content.honeywell.com/uk/homes/systems.htm

They certainly help, thanks a lot. I'm currently searching the web and
compiling a list of links and pdf files, mainly on thermal store use
and the way it ties in with CH and DHW. I see that many sites have
quite detailed diagrams etc, so I'm well on my way just now.

--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack

Drop the EGG to email me.