Posted to alt.home.repair
m Ransley

Default My Generac Megaforce 6500 generator has no output

Dont buy anything , there is nothing to buy, you simply hook a cable to
a positive terminal on a battery then the positive brush on the gen
head, while it is running for a second or 3, what I need my literature
for is to tell you which one is positive and if you need + and -,
Generac has an 800# but the rep probably wont tell you anything, or
google " Flashing a gen" but I will look through my mess. You dont need
to start it every week or month, but 6 mo is max, Geez, I havnt started
my Generac 7500 in 9 months, I hope its OK. My fax is broke but I may
have it stored on E mail if your address is correct.