Posted to alt.home.repair
PeterM

Default My Generac Megaforce 6500 generator has no output

Oh my God, it is just the way you described it.......I will never do it
again, not starting it every week or so. It has been a while since I have
started it, except for today. First pull, it started right away, but no
juice. I have the owners manual, but it does not mention what you described
as jumping the head. If there is a manual to get that tells me how to do it,
like a shop manual, please get it for me, I can send you money in advance
for any cost and naturally shipping etc. I am so excited, because my gut
tells me you are right on..........Peter

"m Ransley" wrote in message
Was it let sit and not run for 6 months then likely the gen has lost
residual magnetism and Flashing the field is necessary, if you are handy
and comfortable jumping the gen head with the motor running I can look
for the manual, otherwise get a pro to do it.