Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.home.repair
Erik

Default Where to get posidrive tip/bit set?

Both Snap-On and Mac have wonderful Pozidrive assortments. If correctly
sized and used ONLY to drive pozi screws, they have an amazingly long
life.

Snap-On (and I bet also Mac...) carries them in 1/4" drive bits for
magnetic screwdrivers too.

For those not familiar, Pozi head screws are used quite a bit, have been
for many years. However, most folk don't have a clue about them, and
just think they are poorly manufactured/fitting Phillips heads. A good
set of Pozi's will really put a big smile on your face. If you Google a
little, you will quickly find how to visually identify Pozi heads and
driver bits. Also, using Pozi only with Pozi, and Phillips only with
Phillips will make both last much longer, and produce far fewer honked
screw heads.

Erik

In article , dh@. wrote:

I didn't see any posidrive at Home Depot, and am becoming surprised
at how little I'm finding online. So far about the best I've done is:

http://www.wihatools.com/indexes/indxpozi.htm
http://www2.northerntool.com/product-1/200320565.htm

Does anyone know of more options?