Ed Huntress

Default Every wanted to see a Chinese production facility?

"Koz" wrote in message

===============================
Currently, I am being driven nuts by the state's tax systems (because of
sales in multiple states...and having to go inspet stuff within that state).
===============================

So is every businessman in every country of the world. It's not a
competitive issue.

===============================
Anyway, this is just one area where we screw ourselves in terms of business
realtive to imports. Name some others please.

No, we have one of the lowest overall tax rates in the developed (and most
of the developing) world. China's tax rates, for example are about the same
as ours.

So it's not a competitive issue. Try again. g

--
Ed Huntress
(remove "3" from email address for email reply)