Posted to alt.home.repair
John McGaw

Default Big movers in the stock market - spam

Dan Espen wrote:
"Loan Advisor" writes:

Stocks that were moving substantially or trading heavily Friday on the
New York Stock Exchange and Nasdaq Stock Market.The biopharmaceutical
company posted a strong profit after a year-ago loss. Stock Advisor :
http://www-yourloanxxxxx.blogspot.com

Uh, we're supposed to take investing advice from a spammer?
I think you meant to post this to alt.total.idiots.

Now, lets see if we can't get your account suspended.

No, you can't get it suspended. The home of choice for USENET spammers
around the world is now google and they welcome them with open arms.

--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]