Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

Default Handyman Chronicles

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 20:19:54 GMT, raden wrote:

In message , Andy Hall
writes
On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 17:08:16 GMT, raden wrote:

In message , Grimly
Curmudgeon writes
drugs began to take hold. I remember Andy Hall
saying something like:

Yesterday I sat on a train in Germany next to a quite attractive young
lady with a quite fashionable looking set of what appeared to be smart
casual clothes.

Presently, when she got up, I inevitably ended up looking at the back
pocket of the trousers upon which was a machine embroidered emblem of
a bird in the same colour as the fabric and some text underneath.

Aye. Checking out her arse, you mean.

When she came back, it was possible to read it as well.... Polizei.

Consider yourself busted.

ITYF that's brosted

Don't you mean brusted?

They were quite good as well.

Err .... yes - I was more concerned about the missing umlaut and bugger
the spelling

Ah... as in geöffnet und geschlossen....

An open and shut case.....

--

..andy