\

Default Every wanted to see a Chinese production facility?

Hi,
-
As to your OSHA quip, I know of a Northvale, NJ manufacture of rocker
arms to the big three auto makers, using mostly green card and some
illegal aliens and being NON-UNION, would also qualify for that
statement among other mfg. facilities in NJ & NY I've seen. And just
yell out, "IMMIGRATION!" And watch that place clearout in seconds.
{;^)
-
I even got 'cha names.
-
Ain't so great here in the USA in certain places! But compared to El
Salvador in the 1980's the workers coming here, even in bad OSHA
conditions, got it so much better off.
-
-+-
Kurt
{:{
=========

Every wanted to see a Chinese production facility?

Group: rec.crafts.metalworking Date: Sat, Oct 11, 2003, 10:45am (EDT-3)
From: (Dan)
Very modern, very well equipped. Very little "real" detail, but an
interesting read nonetheless.
One of the computer geek pages went to China to tour a case
manufacturer:
http://www6.tomshardware.com/howto/20031006/index.html
Of note: the lack of any safety equipment... OSHA would have an heart
attack!
(Slashdot readers have posted many comments here as well:
http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=0...d&tid=126&tid=
137 )
-D