Posted to sci.environment,alt.global-warming,rec.crafts.metalworking
Scott Nudds

Default OT - Global Warming Revisited

"Rex B" wrote in message
I've not followed this thread, but I'm currently reading Michael
Crichton's novel (the title escapes me) about global warming and
eco-terrorism. ...

Basically, I'm halfway through the book and global warming is bunk.

Well the science is real, just as the science in Andromeda Strain was
"real", and the science in Jurassic Park was "real" and the science in
Star Trek is "real".

So the science of "Global Warming isn't happening" is in the same ballpark
as the science of "Dinosaur clones on deserted islands", "warp drive", and
"crystal fusion reactors that turn energy into matter and clot blood".

In other words, the science is nonScience.