Posted to uk.d-i-y
john2

Default Radiator not working - help appreciated!

Pete Scott wrote:
We have a combi boiler - and radiators in every room. One radiator only
is not working. It becomes mildly warm but that is all. I thought the
problem might be the thermostat on the rad, or, less likely perhaps,
that there may be air in the system (the radiator is in the middle
floor of three floors) - Is there a way of checking/ repairing the
thermostat or of bleeding the system?

Regards - Pete S

in the current cold snap the thermostatic radiator valves are probably
open all over the house and by passing this one rad. Shut all the rest
down and check if it then heats up.

john2