Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

Default Raccoons in my chimney!

On 11 Mar 2006 05:29:28 -0800, "
wrote:

please dont hurt the coon, its just rying to make a living. you can get
cheap strope lamps from radio shack, under 20 bucks should cover that.

Doesn't seem too high. I was thinking of a pawn shop. Don't bands
pawn these things when they break up, or decide to do without frills?

use the humane society ideas you might try a havehart live trap near
the chimney, then take the coon out in the country and release

I would get a chimey sweep to inspect your chimey with a camera. it can
confirm your tenants have moved and make certain everything else is
ok. well worth the expense.

the celotex on one side concerns me, chimney should be at least all
brick if not lined with tile.