Posted to alt.home.repair
Noozer

Default 1/8" or 1/4" black tape? Making "stained glass"

"Noozer" wrote in message
I've tried Google, but end up with too many bad hits...

I'm trying to figure out what to ask for when looking for 1/8" wide and
1/4" wide black "pinstriping" tape. I'm using it to make some faux stained
glass. Electrical tape should work - IF they made it in those widths.

I've been able to located the actual tape made by stained glass kit
companies, but at $5.00 for 2 feet, that's a bit outrageous.

Thanks all!

I'm sure that "chart tape" won't be permanent on glass and should do the
job.

I'll do some more digging for "came" as well. I haven't had much luck
finding something here in Calgary, or for order in Canada.