Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.home.repair
Simon Cooper

Default Where to get posidrive tip/bit set?

dh@. wrote in message ...
I didn't see any posidrive at Home Depot, and am becoming surprised
at how little I'm finding online. So far about the best I've done is:

http://www.wihatools.com/indexes/indxpozi.htm
http://www2.northerntool.com/product-1/200320565.htm

Does anyone know of more options?

I bought a cheap set of Stanley "Fat Max" screwdrivers, 10 or so, at Wally
World, and at least 2-3 of them are posidrive, 3-4 Philips and the rest
flat. I have a good few British tools anyway, and there's no shortage of
posidrive amongst them. I guess they're a slightly more modern design and
hence generally anathema to the American outlook on things, in the main,
though...