Posted to uk.d-i-y
robgraham

Default Wood burner with back boiler

It must be something to do with 'Noelog's' stove that he loses heat to
the back boiler- my experience matches that of Adrian that driving the
stove up to it's capacity output overheats the room it's in.

I've got a Dunsley Neutraliser to marry an oil CH system and the wood
burner. An interesting plumbing exercise as it's like some octopus with
9 pipes going to it.

One thing that you do need to look at it is a black box that switches
off/down the oil burner if the wood stove is hot. And do remember that
you need to have a lot of wood continuously and the equipment to
process it.

If you want anymore info and experience I'm more than happy to pass it
on.

Rob