Posted to misc.consumers.house
Jeffrey

Default venting bath fan to outside from attic...

In article .com,
wrote:

Just moved to a 25 yo home with bath fan vents into the attic. Got
panic for a little and then had a roofer cut a hole in the roof,
installed a "bonnet" cap and attached the 3" duct, painted and sealed.
This was for 200 bucks. The roof was 3 yrs old composition shingles.

Was worth it.

The 2nd floor bathroom fan vents into the attic. (WRONG, I know.)
I've been in the attic, and I see that I could either:

2) venting out the roof would mean (maybe?) cutting a hole in the roof,
and getting up there and so forth. I'm not keen on cutting holes in my
nice roof, if I don't have to!

suggestions?