Posted to alt.home.repair
Marvel

Default Drywall wrinkles?

Sounds weird maybe the drywall got bent and is crumbled behind the paper.
You will need to scrape those bubbles out if it gets into the substrate of
the wallboard it will need skim coats. I doubt it will flatten. Once an air
bubble always an air bubble.
"Airkings" wrote in message
k.net...
I'm painting newly installed drywall with Behr "new drywall" paint, which
has been working great for a couple of rooms so far. For some reason now,
on a small section above a door (about 2' X 1'), the drywall paper
wrinkled or something, and now has ridges. It is visible from a few feet
away.

What's going on here? Did I put too much paint on and the paper got wet?
How can I fix it?

I thought about skimming it with a coat of mud, but I want to see if
anyone has a better idea. I suppose it could flatten itself as it dries,
but I doubt it.

Thanks in advance.

--
Dave