Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking
Too_Many_Tools

Default Karle Lathe Spinning Tools and Dual Use Spinning/Storage Cabinet

Thanks David...I was unaware of Terry's last name and did not make the
connection.

You are right...from his comments he comes across as a nice guy. I will
check into the DVD you mention.

You also make a good point about the scaling of the tools. I have been
looking for that type of information but have found it lacking in most
discussions. I realize that it does differs depending on the size of
work but there seems to be little discussion on it. Being I have the
Karle lathe, I have been trying to find out what the appropriate size
of tooling is for that lathe with an eye towards going to larger work
in the near future.

Does anyone know what tools were originally included with the Karle
lathe?

Also hasn't anyone built a portable lathe stand/storage cabinet sized
for the midi lathes?

TMT