Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default anyone have a clue what this pump was used with?

"William B Noble (don't reply to this address)" wrote
in message ...

ok, I've added a picture on my web page, www.wbnoble.com Click on
"for sale" - it's the last picture at the bottom of the page where the
legend says "gear pump for ...."

thanks for looking and offering an opinion.

This type of pump is very good for pumping lubricating oil to various parts
of a large machinery. When I was in the Navy I remember a similar one used
in the lubrication system of an aircraft catapult to spray oil into the
power cylinder right before every shot and retraction of the power piston.