Posted to uk.d-i-y
Guy King

Default Handyman Chronicles

The message
from "Steve Walker" contains these words:

Oh, now that *is* a good idea! You could use the house prices and
locations to target the prosperous market segment you're aiming for.

Or have different tarrifs for different areas of prosperity. Sort of 1st
and 2nd class.

Talking of different tarrifs for different customers. Someone mentioned
MHS Boilers. I went to have a look - don't you just hate it when sites
won't give you prices but tell you to ring them up instead. It always
makes me assume that they're going to make the figure up off the top of
their heads just to see how good you are at haggling.
Generally I won't buy from places that hide their prices.

--
Skipweasel
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.