Posted to alt.home.repair
Lar

Default Raccoons in my chimney!

In article ,
says...
Lar wrote:
In article ,
says...
In another 4 weeks or so, Momma will retrieve the li'l ones
and head off to the woods. Then you can cap the unused flues.

But that's another four weeks of fleas and ticks multiplying with
possible access in the home. Worst type of infestations, no direct
way to treat for them.

If that is a closed area where they are, you don't really need to worry
as they will not be infesting your home.

Not sure if I have ever seen a chimney set up that could keep insects
out and I have done plenty of flea work over the years that had
originated from raccoons or opossums climbing down the stack.
--
Lar

Oh, if only Noah would of been a bit more wise,
he surely would of swatted those two flies.

to email....get rid of the BUGS