jim rozen

Default Rusting hand tools

In article , Harold & Susan Vordos says...

I was not so lucky with some items that were stored in my Kennedy rollaway,
however. In spite of the drawers being closed, some items rusted where
heavy water condensation occurred. Of particular irritation was the
matched set of Starrett V blocks. They are certainly still functional, but
the rust spots are exceptionally irritating to me.

I would say *so*. Harold, those blocks are clearly
ruined beyond repair, so your best bet would be to
send them (postpaid) to the licensed "V-block
disposal facility" listed below.

Starrett Disposal Facility
520 Highland Ave
Peekskill NY 10566

You will of course receive a proper written
confirmation of their arrival and disposition!
We are all aware of your life-long battle
against the scourge of rust, and deeply sympathize
for your angst.

Jim

please reply to: