Posted to austin.general,rec.woodworking,alt.guns,alt.military
Mark & Juanita

Default Americans afraid to listen to Chomsky

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 07:49:39 -0500, "George" George@least wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

In Ireland they were impressed, but
US-american republicans and patriots
dare not look the truth in the eye.

http://www.newstalk106.ie/noam-chomskys.html

these days ANGST is as american as AbuGraibh..

I know I'm afraid. Afraid I'll puke.

Yep, Chomsky is as genuine as a 3 dollar bill. Rails against the
pentagon and war machine while he built his fortune on research contracts
done for the pentagon. Rails against inheritance and the flow of wealth
from generation to generation, but, with a net worth of $2 million himself
has set up his own trust, assuring that *his* heirs get their share of
daddy's estate without that pesky interference from Uncle Sam's inheritance
taxes. Just like many on the left, when they say, "... must protect ...",
one always needs to append the words "for me" to the end of their
statements.

Now, why were we supposed to somehow listen with bated breath to what
Chomsky had to say?