Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk

Default What is it? CV

On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 22:43:24 GMT, "R.H."
wrote:

snip
I found a few more good tools yesterday, including an unidentified piece of
hardware that hopefully someone will recognize next week.

Hi Rob,

I only started looking at your "What is its?" maybe a year
ago and I haven't dug through all of the old postings just
yet. But... if you need or want some stuff to use I'm sure I
have some un-posted items around.

That was how I ended up looking/finding "What is its?". I
had a strange tool whose purpose eluded me at the time. I've
since figured out what it's for though.

I have been enjoying your exercise in sleuthing, keep me in
mind if you need some stuff

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b