Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.home.repair
Werehatrack

Default Where to get posidrive tip/bit set?

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 12:11:46 -0500, dh@. wrote:

I didn't see any posidrive at Home Depot, and am becoming surprised
at how little I'm finding online. So far about the best I've done is:

http://www.wihatools.com/indexes/indxpozi.htm
http://www2.northerntool.com/product-1/200320565.htm

Does anyone know of more options?

"Pozidriv" as a search term will get more hits, since that's the
actual trademarked name used by the Phillips Screw Company for the
product.

You'll find them at most automotive tool suppliers (including quite a
few auto parts stores) both by themselves and as part of various
driver bit assortments. Although Home Depot does not list them on
their website, the bits are present in a number of the tool sets they
sell. I'm not sure that they have a bit set that's just Pozidriv,
though; it's hard to say without going to a specific store because
Home Depot's website does not list anything close to the same
selection as their stores carry.

--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.