Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
William B Noble (don't reply to this address)

Default drill presses anyone?

I anticipate having two drill presses available cheaply, los angeles
area, local pickup only -

one is surplus from douglass aircraft, floor standing, no motor, the
quill is stuck, needs to be oiled, repairable , nice heavy casitngs -
I think it's worth saving, but if no one wants it, it goes into scrap
metal bin after the chuck gets pulled - figure $30 or so.

second one is bench size - also nice american made unit, there is a
chip out of the top of the pulley (sheave?) that drives the quill
(spindle? - gotta get my terms straight some day), has motor, needs to
be cleaned up - $50 or thereabouts.

unmangle my email and drop me a note if you are interested in one or
both - I'm basically setting the price at hte value of the chuck plus
gas to get them and have them for you to pick up, and a little for my
time to get them.
Bill

www.wbnoble.com

to contact me, do not reply to this message,
instead correct this address and use it

will iam_ b_ No ble at msn daught com