Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

Default Handyman Chronicles

In message , sponix
writes
On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 09:22:08 GMT, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

Mike Halmarack wrote:

How about a sandwich board? Then you wouldn't be confined to the car
park and you'd be getting some healthy exercise walking around town.

Now I wonder why I didn't think of that ...........................

How about dropping a letter through every door you see with a "For
sale" sign?

The letter could point out the benefits of marketing a well presented
house with all the "niggles" sorted out.

You could also put letters through the letter boxes of houses with a
"Sold" sign outside, detailing your services and maybe offering a "new
homeowner" discount.

I don't want to be the one casting al the downers here, but

I have the distinct feeling that it would most likely be treated as junk
mail by the new occupants along with all the other crap shoved through
the letterbox

--
geoff