Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.solar.thermal,uk.d-i-y
Gooey TARBALLS

Default if you must top post,

"too old to learn new tricks"

All these insulting comments. He is telling you "it works for me," and, I
believe, "its a better approach." I agree.

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 17:39:51 UTC, "EXT" etonks@sunstormADD-DOT-COM top
posted:

I have been top posting all my computerized life. I started out with
PROFS
which was an IBM mainframe email system, predating the internet. There,
replies were required to be top posted, and so the habit was formed and
works for me. It seems a waste to have to search the bottom of the
previous
message to read the reply.

What you're telling us is that you're too old to learn new tricks..