Posted to alt.home.repair
TC

Default Home improvement: Installing a hair dryer holder

Between my wife and daughter, I'm going to get electricuted by one of
the 3 hair dryers I find plugged in and laying in the sink every day.
I'm looking for a better way to deal with this clutter and unsafe
situation. I was thinking about some sort of holder that mounts to the
wall where they can put it in when not in use. Although, I'm concerned
about them tearing through the drywall when putting the dryer away -
Sometimes women can be a bit rough and drywall not as strong as we'd
like.

Any other ideas?